JOIN OUR TEAM
Our mission at Wild Willow Flower House is to create beautiful relationships with people through flowers and gifts as they celebrate life’s most memorable moments. At Wild Willow, we have cultivated a workspace for women to grow as creatives and pursue their passions both personally and professionally. We take pride in our lively, fast-paced, hard-working and inclusive environment that fosters friendships and self-confidence.
We are currently looking for the following positions
Retail Sales Associate
We are looking for a positive and outgoing individual to join our growing team of sales associates and designers in our fast-paced retail store and floral shop. Our retail sales associates are the face and heart of Wild Willow and ensure our customers have a positive shopping experience. Our ideal sales associate is adaptable and ready to assist with whatever task is at hand. Whether they are taking a floral order, selling a plant or helping find the perfect gift, our associates always make our customers their number one priority.
Available: part-time position, seasonal
- Take floral orders on the computer/iPad whether in-person or over the phone
- Engage with customers as they walk through the door
- Putting together and wrapping gift baskets
- wrapping hand tied bouquets
- Blowing up balloons/wrapping add-on gifts for orders
- Intermediate floral knowledge: to educate customers on types of flowers, varieties, longevity and maintenance
- Intermediate plant knowledge: to educate customers on different types of plants and light requirements, hardiness
- Basic merchandise knowledge: sell hard goods, candles, stationary, jewelry and clothing. Knowledgeable in vendors/artists in order to assist customers with questions.
- understands and meets company quality control requirements
- Opening/closing duties
- Display maintenance
- Unpacking and processing new inventory as needed
- Tending to plants
- Restocking vases, cash wrap supplies
- proper flower handling practices including processing and rotation
- Bucket washing
- Breaking down boxes/removing rubbish
- Routing deliveries
- Calling recipients
- Wrapping arrangements
Positive, self-starting attitude and with strong communication skills. Must be adaptable and willing to assist with any task that the day requires. No egos here! Our sales associates must be able to work as a team in a small, close-knit environment.
2+ years retail customer service experience desirable but not required
Flexible schedule, must be able to work weekends
Clean driving record 5+ years of driving experience
21+ years or older required
Thank you for considering joining our team. We can’t wait to create and grow with you!
Please Fill out the application below and email your resume to email@example.com
Please select option
Please select option